This is an archive of past Quotes of the Week. If you need a little pep talk, I hope these offer some inspiration.
- As all things in life, the first step is usually the hardest. Making a decision to do something is a lot easier than actually doing. Go DO something!
- ME: this site is so cheesy
BRILLIANT FRIEND: a little cheese never hurt anyone
- It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon. So take it one step at a time.
- “When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- I don’t give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
- If you don’t know where you are going, any road will lead you there.